April was a successful month. here's a brief summary without details:
more private classes all the time - ive got 10 a week now!
my sister turned 19!
new boots
my friend Liz moved back to Canada with her Chilean boyfriend (go Liz!)
sushi sushi sushi
new jeans :)
lots of knitting
chai tea
and lots of cuddles
now it's may...and so far:
I've filed my taxes and I'm REALLY looking forward to saving that!
I went to Cajon del Maipo this past weekend with Alvaro and 6 other people. We went to the hot springs in the mountains and it was wonderful! we soaked up some of the hot water at night and then again the next morning. it was very relaxing and just a nice little weekend.
Here are some photos from the weekend:
Some of the hot spring pools

laughs with Maca and hot springs with Alvaro

the whole gang

not glamorous but wonderful all the same

Im planning on may being a very fun and lovely month! :) take care all
love love
-jac.
No comments:
Post a Comment